Canon - ScanFront 300/300P
Canon’s ScanFront 300 and 300P connect directly to company networks to share information quickly and efficiently across organizations. From business cards to A4 documents, ScanFront allows you to transfer scanned images to shared folders, FTP-pages, e-mail recipients, fax, printers or USB sticks (USB export can be deactivated).
The ScanFront 300P offers a supplementary set of professional features: a fingerprint sensor for simple and secure user login and an ultrasonic multi feed sensor which helps prevent double document feeds. Apart from this duplex colour speed of the 300P is up to 40ipm while the standard model's speed is 25ipm.
- The most compact network scanner in its class
- Easy operation via the 8.4-inch SVGA 800x600 colour touch screen and userjob buttons
- No additional Software required; scan directly to email, shared folder, FTP, USB, printer and fax
- Scanning in colour, greyscale or black & white
- Image output formats: TIFF (single/multi page), JPEG, PDF (searchable/encrypted)
- Advanced image processing functions including new functions like Auto Color Detection, Folio Scanning mode and Long Document Scanning mode
- Convenient remote management via admin tool or web browser
A stylish, robust design makes the ScanFront 300/300P ideal for busy offices or in customer-facing environments. Ultra-compact and with direct network connections, these scanners can be easily positioned in small office spaces or on the desktop where up to 3000 documents per day are scanned.
- ScanFront Administration Tool
- ScanFront Extended Service Software Tool
Accessories (not included):
- Add-in SDK and UI Customization Tool will be released later in Q4 2010
|incl. Finger print sensor and Ultrasonic double Feed Detection
|Billeder pr. minut (IPM)
|Sider pr. minut (PPM)
|Sort / Hvid